Saturday, February 14, 2009

V-day


Itz V-day hellllll yehhhh..right(sarcasm)...1ce again love is in the air so u know I have my gas mask on,walkin around with my “arrowproof” vest so cupid wont get me (na,na,na,na,nah):P lol been replacing my heart 2 much these past few v-dayz….lonely on v-day I honestly enjoyed black Friday aka Friday the 13th better lol. I miss my wifey so much that itz fuckin eatin me up inside..distance is a bitch believe me..I’m suffering from “Missing-shani-alott-atitis-alone-ia” lol :S wtf, Im my own doctor so yeh it a sikness!!!… jus here with nun 2 do but blog & eat lucky charms(no milk) with 808’s & heartbreak keepin me company, would go c a movie but shit, bein a third wheel is even worse than bein by myself lol,I jus remembered when cable&wireless had that texting thingy with the channel “Choice39” and every1 was textin like crazy 2c wat they sent on the tv lol that shit was funny ppl was saying the word”VALEN-“TIMES” lol wtf is valentimes lollol neway……I’ve learnt enuff now 2 know that beautifull things don’t always stay tha same,pshhh I feel like a 4kin lameeeeeee!!!
09 valentines day was wack!!!!(4me)

3 comments:

  1. Awww Jay R showing his softside once again lol,and i like the new piece added to your tattoo lol nice ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valentines day was great for me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwww you poor thing.If it helps my v-day sucked too.lol

    ReplyDelete

 
ss_blog_claim=d69ac9597f0888a3b00474f3c75b7731