Tuesday, June 2, 2009

the 2nd day in June....&

The past week waz kinna alright Mtv movie awardz gave me a good laff buh thought June wud start off bein soooo greatttt wahh i waz soooo wronggg it suxx!! wel itz only the 2nd day i guess it still has a bit of May still left in thur (if u kno wat i mean) :S lol....Not in the mood 2 talk 2 any1 n every1'z chekn me n i dont want 2 seem like a salop n ignore them lol so i jus answer buh i donttt feeeeel like tlkn 2 any111111 lol jus want 2b in my own lil spaceship lol my playlist 4 the nite rite now iz Mr Hudson-Supernova,Shindown-Secondchane,K.O.L-Use Somebody,Passion Pit-Swimming in the flood,A hol lotta Carolina liar & the fray....Tryin 2 clear my head time is passin by 2fast&2slow :S

1 comment:

  1. O u poor thing why do you sound so sad these days.where's the happy go lucky jay baby that I know. Hit me up u know your girl is always there for you.mwah

    ReplyDelete

 
ss_blog_claim=d69ac9597f0888a3b00474f3c75b7731