Saturday, January 31, 2009

My Iphone has synced With My Brain n My Laptop is itz accomplice!!!:S AHHHHHHHH!!!

I’ve been in my own lil realm lately ipoding the entire day away lol listenin 2 Mavado & Kartel then the nex minute switchin over 2 Falloutboy,Gymclass & shwayze…I wonder y??? O and weezy has this track “Prom Queen” of his new rock album set to release in April but im not entirely sure bein that weezy changes his release dates alott but the track illlllllllllly been listenin 2 it hol week,I think the repeat icon on my ipod is madd at me lollol…& yeh it remindz me of a certain convent girl…...”she had it all figured out wen she left me with a broken heart fucked around and turned me down cuz she didn’t think I could play the part!!!!!!!!”

2 comments:

  1. Lol at your iphone syncing with your brain and your laptop is it's accomplice. ; ) nice

    ReplyDelete

 
ss_blog_claim=d69ac9597f0888a3b00474f3c75b7731