Friday, January 30, 2009

Spaceshipz Dont Come Equipt With Rareview Mirrors So Y Do I Keep Lukin Bak!?!


A Spaceship just crash landed in my room,I jus got dun fixin it, I miss Mars so I'm on my way thur,Heard thurz alot of girls on Venus so i might chill thur 4a while,Hope they havn't learn't about breakin menz hearts yet,like that other place with the "blue n white girls" :S lol,its like everywhere i go filled wid girls itz the samething i slip,trip, n buss my lip,yeh i fall in luv wid mainly 1 lol .....Gravity kept me down on earth now im here i jus float around aimlessly with no1 2bother me,Love havin space 2myslf buh sumtimes it gets lonely...receivin text messages yet no reception..WTF!"Jay Are U OK"?!!??! I 4kin love being different from every1 else....Im not deep im jus tryin 2 b thicckkkk!!!,Im sikkkkk i feel weak lol Im done 4kin tlkin silence it's your turn 2 speak...........

2 comments:

  1. Woah! Lol kind of strange and cool at the sametime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freaking amazing! ; )

    ReplyDelete

 
ss_blog_claim=d69ac9597f0888a3b00474f3c75b7731